We invite children ages 3 through 5th grade to join us for the Children’s Zone in the Fellowship Hall on Wednesday Evenings from 4:45PM-6:45PM. We enjoy large group games, puzzles, legos, train table, a mission craft, and of course the Bouncy Castle. In order for us to provide a safe environment for your child, please follow these rules:
- The Fellowship Hall is for children age 3 through Rising 5th grade. These children may be signed in and stay on their own without parental supervision as we have caregivers to oversee the various play areas. If your child is under the age of 3, he or she is invited to go downstairs to the nursery area on the first floor.
- Please do not allow your child to sign in on their own-- all children must be signed in by a parent or guardian.
- Please enter the Fellowship Hall through the doors on your left. Then, when you exit, please exit through the doors on your right. The doors are clearly marked.
- Shoes must remain on at all times in the Fellowship Hall unless your child is in the bouncy castle. Please remind your child to put their shoes back on following their play time in the bouncy castle.
- Only 6 children are allowed at a time in the Bouncy Castle. This is a firm rule due to safety and insurance. Please do not allow your child to enter the bouncy castle if our caregivers have already allowed 6 children in there.
- Please no food in the Fellowship Hall—we invite you and your family to eat dinner together in the Family friendly Faith and Arts Center.
- Have fun and play safely!
© Copyright , Northside Church.